date, dating, dating app, dating online, facebook, first date, hinge, instagram, instamour, iPhone, live free video chat, live video chat, love, Marriage, match, messaging, new app, okcupid, online dating, pinterest, plenty of fish, relationship, sex, Singles, valentine, valentines day, video chat rooms, video online chat, youtube
1. You don’t have to spend a ton of money on gifts for your significant other. (But feel free to treat yourself to something nice)
2. You can make fun of everyone who breaks up on this lovable day 😉
3. You can go on a really fun first date. A memorable first date on Valentine’s Day could turn into something really special!
4. You’re not stuck doing something you really don’t want to do. Instead you can hang out with friends or family, or use a dating site to find another single to go out with!
5. You don’t have the pressure or expectations brought on to you by a significant other. You can relax stress-free knowing that you are free to do what you want.
6. You can take a day trip somewhere by yourself, clear your head, and not have to answer to anybody.
7. You can have really a romantic and sensual, sexual experience with someone, whether an ex or someone new. No sticky emotions being involved so it will be even better.
8. Who gives a crap that it’s Valentine’s Day, you should be able to express your feelings for someone any day of the year, why must you be held to a holiday to do this. Tell someone you love them the day before or after just for the hell of it!
9. You can go to an anti-Valentine’s Day party, party with other awesome singles, have a blast, and maybe even meet someone to take home.
10. You are single, you can do what you want, when you want, with whomever you want, without any consequences, hassles, nagging, stress, drama, nothing. You’re single, enjoy it!
Tiny URL for this post: